So I have been doing a heck of a lot of reading and not much writing. Hence my very long leave of tactlessness.
I have a couple of cynical drafts saved for when I get mad but never actually post them… I am a wee scaredy-cat.
Anyway in my encounters with reading other peoples blogs I came to notice that I myself never really say out loud, what I am grateful for… And when I started thinking of the things I was grateful for the list seemed normal enough and then it ran a little short and bombed out in the end… It was a slightly superficial list if you ask me!
Before I get to the list of gratefulness, let me give you a run down of my life since my last post…
I QUIT MY JOB!!! Yes indeed I did. I had a mini pre-mid-life-crisis and decided I couldn’t work for free anymore (Long Story!!!!) but anyway I have officially been unemployed for about almost 3 weeks now. People keep asking me if I am worried because I dont have an income… Im not! I was smart enough to save and save and save and… You get the point!
So I am secure in the sense that I have some time to sit back and try to relax. Let me just tell you I have been much busier now then before. If I could be paid for the stuff I get up to I would be in heaven!
The last few weeks I have been planning a Party and doing odd jobs. #Literallyexhausted!
During these three weeks of freedom I thought of what I am grateful for and so here is my weird list!
I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
- My very large Family! My many cousins, aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, grannies, mothers and my dads. I am also extremely thankful for my boyfriends family, who treat me as one of their own.
- My absolutely fantastic and supportive boyfriend!!!
- My supportive and somewhat neglected friends who are patient and understanding to the drama’s of my life.
- My adopted cuddle buddy Freddie-Winkle (He is a little Ginger Fur Ball that likes leaving his fur on everything!!!)
- My Shelly-Bean that gets me from A to B alive, even if I did sink a pretty penny into her!
- Car Insurance! Thank goodness for you!
- The person who invented Sushi & Wine!
- My Granny’s Fighting Spirit!
- My “Never Give Up/Always Keep Moving” Attitude
- The Person that invented Big Wine Glasses.
- Katie Fford for writing my favorite Romance Novels.
- Anyone who ever wrote a kick ass sing-a-long song
- PINTEREST & Tumblr
- The person who invented Nail Polish and the bloggers that continue to inspire me!
- The ability to know right from wrong.
- A passion to change the world!
- Second Chances and changing my mind a million times!
- Being able to learn and grow!
- Hours & Hours of my favorite TV Series!
- And Lastly… I am grateful for the Life my mother & father gave me. I would not be here if it wasn’t for them! And then to every other person who had a hand in helping me grow since 1991!
So that’s my list of gratefulness.
What are you grateful for? Remind yourself daily!